Flowers are blooming, fresh starts are beginning and babies are being born. I love beautiful things, so babies, expectant mothers and a gathering of strong women supporting one another is a great time. These days, there is SO much inspiration for baby showers (hey, Pinterest), but I thought I would share a couple of thoughts I have gathered from attending and throwing many showers.
After a year and a half of designing a new diaper bag, it is finally ready for everyone! I was constantly frustrated with the design of other diaper bags, and could never find a bag that had functionality AND style. Through experience, I know that backpacks are essential when it comes to diaper bags. I need both my hands – without a bag falling off my shoulder – while I dive after my children trying to escape down the toy isle. So this diaper backpack was inspired from that!
And because I love pockets, this diaper backpack has over 10! We’ve included:
• Insulated bottle pockets on the side
• Mesh organizer pockets inside the main compartment for water bottles and wipes
• Mommy pocket with key ring
• Padded laptop/tablet sleeve
• A large zipper pocket inside the main compartment to hold all the diapers. I HATE having diaper floating around and in sight when I open my pretty bag. They are now hidden in their own easy zipper pocket
• Pocket with super easy access for pacifiers, snacks, and lip gloss
• Changing pad and stroller hooks included
Our Birch Bag is being launched under our new brand, Parker Baby Co. This has been a lengthy process, but we are excited for our new brand adventure. Parker Baby Co. will bring classic, high quality baby and toddler products to your doorstep. From our home to yours.