Flowers are blooming, fresh starts are beginning and babies are being born. I love beautiful things, so babies, expectant mothers and a gathering of strong women supporting one another is a great time. These days, there is SO much inspiration for baby showers (hey, Pinterest), but I thought I would share a couple of thoughts I have gathered from attending and throwing many showers.
After a year and a half of designing a new diaper bag backpack, it's finally ready for everyone!
I was constantly frustrated with the design of other diaper bags, and could never find a bag that had functionality AND style. Through experience, I know that backpacks are essential when it comes to diaper bags. I need both my hands – without a bag falling off my shoulder – while I dive after my children trying to escape down the toy isle. So this diaper backpack was inspired from that!
And because I love pockets, this diaper backpack has over 10! We’ve included:
• Insulated bottle pockets on the side
• Mesh organizer pockets inside the main compartment for water bottles and wipes
• Mommy pocket with key ring
• Padded laptop/tablet sleeve
• A large zipper pocket inside the main compartment to hold all the diapers. I HATE having diapers floating around and in sight when I open my pretty bag. They are now hidden in their own easy zipper pocket.
• Pocket with super easy access for pacifiers, snacks, and lip gloss
• Changing pad and stroller hooks included
Our Birch Bag is being launched under our new brand, Parker Baby Co. This has been a lengthy process, but we are excited for our new brand adventure. Parker Baby Co. will bring classic, high quality baby and toddler products to your doorstep - from our home to yours.