Graphic Designer (Contract Basis)
Parker Baby Co.
Parker Baby Co. is a growing eCommerce business. We sell practical baby products on Amazon.com, our website (www.parkerbaby.com), Walmart.com and other sales channels.
We’re a small family business. But we’re growing quickly, and it’s time to grow our family (work family that is, our family is done growing).
We operate on a semi-remote level. All 4 of our employees are located in the Denver metro area, and we try to get together a couple times a month. Not really because we have to, mostly just because we want to and enjoy being around each other!
While all our employees reside in Colorado, this is not necessarily a requirement for this new role in the business. We mostly just want awesome people who are willing to wear a lot of hats and help grow our business.
- Develop visually compelling assets and content for our brand
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager to deliver engaging content for email, website, social media, product pages and display advertising channels
- Ensure all creative is produced on brand
- Stay up to date with industry design trends
- 10-15 hours a month initially
What we’re looking for from you
- Self-starter -- Willing to learn and be challenged
- Builder -- Are you interested in building things from the ground up?
- Innovator -- Our industry is constantly changing, Can you stay ahead of the curve?
- Team Player -- We’re a small team (did we already mention that?). Will you buy in?
- Deadline Focused -- It is important for our team to be on the same page, we rely on each other to meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Outstanding creative and graphic design skills
- 1-5 years of graphic design experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Ruby
- Willingness to “wear a lot of hats” and expand responsibilities
- Ecommerce experience
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Display advertising experience, specifically with Google Display Network
- Familiarity with Baby Products
- Social media platforms
How to apply
- Send us (email: email@example.com):
- Your resume
- Portfolio examples exhibiting your work and experience
- A quick note about why you are the right person for this job
- Complete a quick application here: https://forms.gle/hSs7srh2DT5iktiQ8