Location: Parker, Colorado/Remote
Parker Baby Co. is a growing eCommerce business. We sell practical baby products on Amazon.com, our website (www.parkerbaby.com), and other sales channels.
We’re a small family business. But we’re growing quickly, and it’s time to grow our family (work family that is, our family is done growing).
We operate on a semi-remote basis. ~3 team members work out of our Parker, Colorado warehouse/office, and ~3 team members work remotely or semi-remotely. This position can be remote for the right candidate.
- Analyze trends in the baby industry, market competition and sales data to identify and pursue new opportunities
- Develop a comprehensive product road-map for the brand
- Work with existing and new manufacturers to quickly and effectively develop new products and improve existing products
- Collaborate with manufacturing partners to improve production process and product quality
- Manage the entire development process from ideation to bulk production
- Prepare and distribute product design packs and tech packs for manufacturers and other relevant business partners
- Apply appropriate product safety and other testing protocols to all products
- Hours: Flexible, but will require occasional night hours to collaborate with suppliers overseas
- Pay: $25-35/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for from you
- Self-starter -- Willing to learn and be challenged
- Builder -- Are you interested in building things from the ground up?
- Innovator -- Our industry is constantly changing, Can you stay ahead of the curve?
- Team Player -- We’re a small team (did we already mention that?). Will you buy in?
- Reliable -- Our business depends on this position. You must be punctual and reliable.
What you can expect from us
- Free Parker Baby products, including the newest releases
- Training & Education -- We invest in our people. We love promoting from within, we can provide you all the resources you need to make this happen.
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Matching 401k -- You deserve it.
- Casual Work Environment -- Work from home or our HQ
- Organized and detail oriented
- Start-up company mentality - willingness to work in an unstructured environment
- Willingness to “wear a lot of hats” and expand responsibilities
- Experience with:
- Product market research
- New product development
- Familiarity with Baby Products
- Experience with textile based products
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) experience