Location: Parker, Colorado/Remote
We are a family of 3 eCommerce brands: Parker Baby Co. - founded in 2015, Redwood Tall Outfitters - founded in 2019, and TallSlim Tees - acquired in 2021. We operate on a semi-remote level with 4 employees in Colorado, one in Texas, one in Kansas and one in Mexico. Although we may be apart, we work hard to create an inclusive and fun culture for our team!
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our marketing team to help grow and engage with our social media communities. The Social Media Coordinator at Parker Baby Co. involves a variety of tasks and responsibilities, including monitoring social media platforms, interacting with our online community, using social analytics tools, creating compelling content, and liaising with influencers or brand ambassadors.
- Work closely with our Marketing Director and Social Media Manager assisting in day-to-day management of organic social media content across Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Build engaged and active social communities, ensuring consistent engagement with followers and potential followers
- Collaborate with internal teams by recommending and creating engaging content across multiple social platforms
- Compile trend reports and social channel performance reports to evaluate content that resonates with our audiences and aligns with our brand and strategy
- Assist with influencer/brand ambassador programs, including identifying potential collaborations and tracking performance
- Stay up to date on industry/social media trends, best practices, and competitive insights and emerging social media trends such as photography, postings, hashtags, etc.
- ~10 hours per week
What we’re looking for from you
- Self-starter -- Willing to learn and be challenged
- Builder -- Are you interested in building things from the ground up?
- Innovator -- Our industry is constantly changing, Can you stay ahead of the curve?
- Team Player -- We’re a small team (did we already mention that?). Will you buy in?
- Reliable -- Our business depends on this position. You must be punctual and reliable.
What you can expect from us
- Free Parker Baby products, including the newest releases
- Training & Education -- We invest in our people. We love promoting from within, we can provide you all the resources you need to make this happen.
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Matching 401k -- You deserve it.
- Casual Work Environment -- Work from home or our HQ
- 1-3 years of experience managing social media content for consumer-facing brands (community manager, social media specialist, coordinator or similar)
- Fluency with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Tiktok
- Passion for social media and demonstrated initiative in researching/implementing new practices
- Strong ability to create content with clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with target audience in mind
- Knowledge of project management and collaboration tools such as Google Docs, Slack, Canva, etc. (and willingness to learn new tools like ClickUp!)
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Willingness to “wear a lot of hats” and expand responsibilities
- Familiarity with baby products
- Paid Social understanding/experience:
- Influencer outreach and partnership management experience