Mother's Day 2021 Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 9th this year! So forward this Gift Guide on to your husband, snag something for your mom, mother-in-law, favorite mama or buy something for yourself. Here are our favorite Mother's Day gifts for first time moms and more!
1. Quay Sunglasses: For those tired, mama eyes. This is the perfect Mother's Day gifts for first time moms.
2. Avocado Eye Cream: Again, those tired mama eyes. You have probably seen people rave about this before - it’s time to try it for yourself - or treat someone else to this incredible, soothing eye cream.
3. All the Light We Cannot See: Let mom slip away into this highly acclaimed post-WWII novel. We know moms don’t always have time to sit down with a book, so don’t forget about it on audio book!
4. At-Home Manicure Kit: Olive & June was majorly backordered most of last year. Covid had a major impact on this gal’s nails and as a mother, it can be hard to make time for the nail salon even when there isn’t a major pandemic. This kit is everything!
5. Custom Handwritten Recipe Bowl: For the sentimental gifters, this one is amazing. Pricier, but something they will forever cherish.
6. Birch Bag Mini in Gray: Practical, but also beautiful for a mom with babies or young kids, we love our Birch Bag Mini for Mother’s Day! You can even fill it with other fun goodies for mom.
7. Good Coffee: Good coffee is always welcome! There are so many great coffee roasters online, and Onyx is one of our favorites. You can pair it with a cute mug or go big and upgrade her coffee maker ;) This is especially the best Mother's Day gifts for first time moms!
8. Lululemon Align tank: I don’t care if she plans to work out or not, this is the perfect tank with built in padding and comes in so many fun spring colors!