Posted by Jessica Pando ·
Last Updated: May 23, 2022
Back by popular demand: the Father's Day Gift Guide. We've curated a list for every dad - whether he is camping, bbqing or playing yard games all summer long. We also have a FREE printable available you can fill out with your children and share with Dad on his big day which is sure to provide some smiles and will be the perfect complement to one of this awesome presents.
1. Tempur-pedic Cooling Pillow: this is my husband's gift this year (shhh!). I hesitate to spend money on his pillows because he sweats and inevitably destroys them eventually. However, we have a toddler and are expecting in July - he really deserves the best shot at sleep. This pillow has great reviews, and hopefully the cooling element (+ washable cover!) is as awesome as it sounds!
2. Wireless Charging/Sanitization Station: I actually gifted this to my husband for Christmas! Working remotely, you need to make sure your phone is charged and ready to go. And of course, sanitization is very important right now.
3. Kubb Yard Game: Dad's love yard games! Make things interesting this summer and add this Viking Toss game into the BBQ rotation.
4. The Birch Bag in Gray: Do we need to remind you about how perfect our Birch Bag is for busy dads? The neutral & modern design makes it easy for Dad to carry and with over 10 pockets he is sure to stay organizes ;)
5. Grill Tools: This is the perfect complement to the Kubb Yard Game Set. Fresh grill tools are always welcome and the perfect gift for everyone to enjoy all summer long!
6. Custom Face Mug: These coffee mugs are adorable and are sure to put a smile on dad's face every sip (the caffeine in the mug might help too!).
7. Jack Black Face Care: guys deserve some self-care, too. We love products specifically made for men and this Jack Black gift set is sure to amplify his skin care regimen.
8. Chambray Button Down Shirt: This casual, short sleeve button down is perfect for every BBQ and summer get together. Comfortable and easy to style for the ultimate dad vibe.
9. Headlamp: For the dad who likes camping - or being prepared for a power outage, a headlamp is a very useful gift. This headlamp is rechargeable (rather than battery powered) and comfortable.
10. Enemy at the Gates: If Dad likes to relax by diving into a good read - we are recommending gifting this political thriller he won't be able to set down.
Don't forget to have your little cuties fill out this FREE printable to give to dad along with their gift!