Even the tiniest of babies deserve a few gifts this season. We've pulled our favorite holiday gifts for babies & toddlers together, both from our own collection and other incredible items to give you some shopping inspiration. Did we mention zero of these gift recommendations require adult assembly? 🙌
1. Hatch Baby Sound Machine: But it's not just a sound machine - it's a night light and "time-to-rise" too - and can be managed from your phone. A gift for both baby and parents!
2. Magna-tiles: For your toddler babes (not recommended for under 3 yrs) - these are a fan favorite and great gift for learning and fun.
3. Green Buffalo Quilt: Our Muslin Cotton Quilts are oversized and heirloom quality allowing them to grow with baby throughout the years. Currently sold out (it's that awesome)- but restocking very soon - sign up to be notified!
4. Wooden Balance Board: Another one for the older babes out there, this one is perfect for toddlers learning balance and coordination (and adults can even use it!).
6. Holly Velvet Clips: Our velvet hair clips are just too festive not to mention here. They are easy to put-in for a tearless and adorable holiday hairstyle.
7. Sofie Teething Ring: Teething is hard work, and the Sofie Giraffe is a proven favorite for little babes. We love the small ring version for tiny hands to hold on to. Packaged perfectly for a soothing gift for baby.
Whether your little one is already tearing into presents, or you are still doing most of the work - hopefully these ideas help you get moving on holiday shopping! Read why you need to get a move on this year here.
Other Gift Guides: