Holiday shopping for babies is usually pretty hit-or-miss: either your little squish loves the toy you got them, or they just end up playing with the box.
We've put together a baby holiday shopping list curated to fit any little kiddo's taste (and any parent's budget). Your little one won't even look at the box after opening these gifts...
1. This Magnetic Fleece Pram will keep your little one cozy through winter. Perfect for keeping your baby warm in their car seat (instead of tucking a blanket over their harness, which easily falls off)! Did we mention it's machine wash, too? This is a must-have this winter.
2. This Binky Bro Beanie is for the cool kids. Not only does it keep your kiddo cozy in the cold, but it's a stylish statement piece for any winter outfit. They come in multiple sizes and trendy colors, so you can fit your kid's style.
3. Belly Button Book: Your little reader will LOVE the Belly Button Book. I used to read this to my little siblings when they were babies, and we read it so many times I memorized it. I can still recite the whole story to this day - it's one of my favorite board books!
4. Our 100% Muslin Cotton Quilts are the perfect gift for infants and toddlers alike. They get softer with each wash, so your kiddo will only fall more in love with it as they grow (and you will, too)! This quilt can dress up any nursery and comfort any kiddo. Plus we have multiple cute prints...;-)
5. Nugget Comfort makes ones of the coolest kid toys out there. Make fort-building safer and more imaginative with their goofy-shaped kid couches! When I discovered these for the first time, all I could think about was how I wish I had these when I was a kid. Do they make them in my size please??
6. This Evenflo Excersaucer will have your baby jumping for joy (see what I did there;-). It's super easy to assemble and isn't as... er... interior design unfriendly as other excersaucers. With a modern design, it blends into your environment without obnoxiously standing out.
7. This adorable Name Puzzle is the perfect nursery addition. It's simple enough that your little one can grow their fine motor skills without getting frustrated. It also makes for a super cute decoration in your babe's bedroom! And after your baby outgrows it, it'll be too cherished to give away, so it makes for a sweet family heirloom. You're welcome, mama;-)
8. Lunar Bandana Bib Set: We're a little biased, but we think your babe will love our Lunar Bandana Bib Set for Christmas. They are the perfect statement piece at Christmas dinner and they go with any outfit. Made of absorbent, 100% natural cotton, they catch all your little one's drool so you can enjoy Christmas morning without constantly drying their face.
Whether your kid loves tearing into presents or is more interested in eating the wrapping paper, these gifts are sure winners.
Holiday shopping looks a lot different this year, so make sure you start early! Read this article on how holiday shopping looks different this year to be prepared. Happy shopping!
Other holiday gift guides: